The best part of having a birthday party at the zoo? Visits from animal guests! Our birthday parties combine fun activities, arts and crafts, and exhibit visits to help make your wildlife lover's birthday unforgettable.
A zoo educator, plus one or two additional helpers, will conduct the party activities and take care of all your needs. No party is complete without gifts, and our party packages include invitations and goody bags for the kids, as well as zoo admission. All you have to do is supply the cake, juice, paper goods, and utensils.
*Please note, there is no refrigeration available.
“Enjoyed a wonderful program in our private room… a big hit with the little ones.” - TripAdvisor Review
- 25 participants total (at least 3 adults present): $550, or $510 for WCS members or PPZ Annual Pass holders
- 36 participants total (at least 6 adults present): $650, or $610 for WCS members or PPZ Annual Pass holders.
Dates & Times
- Saturdays and Sundays, 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. (2:00 p.m. available for Discovery Party theme only).
- Parties last for 1.5 hours but afternoon parties can be extended to 2 hours for an additional fee of $75.
- Please aim to arrive at the Zoo 30 minutes prior to the party.
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 718-399-7339 Ext. 327 to schedule your party or speak with our coordinator. Parties cannot be scheduled less than four weeks in advance. Since space is limited, we recommend you reserve far in advance, especially during spring and summer.