Birthday parties at Queens Zoo combine festive activities and arts and crafts with live animal encounters and zoo visits! Choose a fun party theme and celebrate in our spacious party room, located in the Wild Room near the Sea Lion exhibit.
To help make sure your youngster enjoys the day, your party will be hosted by a zoo educator who can take care of all your party needs. Each party package is two hours and includes invitations for the guests, goody bags for the children, a craft project, an animal encounter, a present for the birthday child, as well as zoo admission.
Guests will supply the cake, juice, paper goods, and utensils.
There is a home-size refrigerator available.
- 25 participants (children & adults total combined in the party room): $450 for WCS members; $500 for non-members
- 36 participants (children & adults total combined in the party room): $550 for WCS members; $600 for non-members
Dates & Times
- Saturdays and Sundays, 10:30 a.m. or 2:00 p.m.
- Parties last for 2 hours.
- Party host family should arrive at the Zoo 30 minutes prior to the party.
Please e-mail email@example.com or call (718) 271-1500 x313 to schedule your party or speak with our coordinator. Parties cannot be scheduled less than four weeks in advance. Since space is limited, we recommend you reserve far in advance, especially during spring and summer.