Skip to main content
10 animal-inspired dos and don'ts for the vacation.
Vacation is here for many and if you're lucky you may be getting ready to relax and cut loose. To make sure you have the most fun possible with your time off, there are a few lessons to learn from our favorite party animals.
1. Do: Go for a swim with friends.
2. Don't: Be the one that splashes everybody.
3. Do: Sit around in the sun.
4. Don't: Use others as leverage to catch more rays.
5. Do: Remember to eat some green stuff. Yes, even on vacation.
6. Don't: Bend over backwards trying to find it.
7. Do: Get excited to try new things and visit new places.
8. Don't: Bite off more than you can chew. Or in this case, jump for something beyond your reach.
9. Do: Let yourself go and have a good time!
10. Don't: Forget to recharge with a few cat naps.
We need your help
Right now, our conservationists are working tirelessly to save
wild animals and wild places across four continents and four oceans.
Zoo News & Offers
Sign up for zoo news to get a paw up on special offers, as
well as the inside scoop on new babies and more.
Check out our new mobile app!
No thanks, skip this offer
*Discount code valid only for total experience tickets.