Open year round, except for a seasonal closure January 30 through February 19, 2023.
Included with the Bronx Zoo Admission ticket type. Additional $7 per person with Limited Admission ticket.
Stroller parking is required when visiting this exhibit. Guests must self-park stroller before entering.
Trek & Climb
We've built a village in the trees perfect for kids*, or kids at heart, to explore. Cross wavy bridges and crawl through elevated tunnels. Take in the view from a human-sized bird nest and balance on wiggly surfaces. The bridges, walkways, and towers are safe, fully netted, and offer accessible routes. Which means you can explore the world from a fresh point of view.
Know Before You Go
Review the Nature Trek rules and make sure you have the best experience possible.
- No food, drinks, or gum allowed inside the exhibit.
- Adult supervision required. All children must be accompanied into this attraction with an adult.
- The climbing structure is only for ages 3 and up. Children ages 3-8 must be accompanied throughout the climbing structure by a chaperone age 14 and up.
- This attraction has a wheelchair accessible route.
- Closed-toe, secured sneakers are best. We do not recommend flip-flops or un-secure footwear. High heels are prohibited on the climbing structure.
- For everyone’s safety the nature play section is closed. Thank you for following all rules and signs.
*Please note: Adult supervision required. Climbing structure is only for ages 3 and up; the play area is for all ages.
Get more out of your zoo visit
Become a WCS Member today and begin a year of adventure at the Bronx Zoo, Central Park Zoo, Queens Zoo, and Prospect Park Zoo. Book a Wild Encounter for a personal meeting with your favorite animals and the keepers who care for them.