Explore the zoo like you've always wanted to! Get up close with the animals and the extraordinary work of the Bronx Zoo, or relax with a tour of must-see exhibits.
Know Before You Go
- This ticket is for the program ONLY and does not serve as admission into the zoo. Must have a valid WCS Membership or separate admission ticket (any type) in order to enter the Bronx Zoo. Tickets or Membership can be purchased in advance online, or upon arrival at zoo entrance.
- Check-In for all programs is at Zoo Center (10-15 prior to program start time). We recommend arriving to the zoo via Southern Boulevard Gate (the closest entrance to Zoo Center). Please be sure to plan enough time for travel, as programs will start on time and we are unable to accommodate or refund guests who arrive at check-in after program start time.
- Rain or Shine! Programs run in all weather. We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes for walking. Many exhibit areas and views are not reachable by vehicle, Cart Tours include frequent stops and require walking short distances throughout the experience.
- Cameras: no tripods; handheld devices are welcome. Flashes are not permitted to be used in some exhibits. For Cheetah Connection, all camera shutter sounds must be silent and no long lenses.
- Personal Items: Only bring what you will carry, as we do not have space for storage and the cart will be left unattended at times when the tour is inside exhibit areas.
- Strollers are not able to be loaded onto the tour cart and there are stroller restrictions at some exhibits. If bringing a personal stroller, we can store that at the Check In area during your tour.
- Change/Cancellation: Program reservations are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed up to 5 days before the program and will be subject to a $15 Administrative Change Fee. Less than 5 days, changes are not permitted. (Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 347-308-9021)
- Wheelchairs: Many exhibit areas and views are not reachable by vehicle. Carts Tours include frequent stops and require walking short distances throughout the experience. If anyone in your party requires the use of a wheelchair during the tour, please call in advance: 347-308-9021.