Explore the zoo like you've always wanted to! Get up close with the animals and the extraordinary work of the Bronx Zoo, or relax with a tour of must-see exhibits.
Review program policies before booking.
- This ticket is for the program ONLY and does not serve as admission into the zoo. Must have a valid WCS Membership or separate admission ticket (any type) in order to enter the Bronx Zoo. Tickets or Membership can be purchased in advance online, or upon arrival at zoo entrance.
- Check-In for all programs is at Zoo Center (10-15 prior to program start time). We recommend arriving to the zoo via Southern Boulevard Gate (the closest entrance to Zoo Center). Please be sure to plan enough time for travel, as programs will start on time and we are unable to accommodate or refund guests who arrive at check-in after program start time.
- Rain or Shine! Programs run in all weather. We recommend comfortable clothing and shoes for walking. Many exhibit areas and views are not reachable by vehicle, Cart Tours include frequent stops and require walking short distances throughout the experience.
- Cart tours do include plenty of walking. Many exhibit areas and views are not reachable by vehicle. Carts provide the best travel between exhibits but there will be frequent stops and all programs require guests to walk short distances throughout the tour experience.
- Cameras: no tripods; handheld devices are welcome. Flashes are not permitted to be used in some exhibits. For Cheetah Connection, all camera shutter sounds must be silent and no long lenses.
- Personal Items: Only bring what you will carry, as we do not have space for storage and the cart will be left unattended at times when the tour is inside exhibit areas.
- Strollers are not able to be loaded onto the tour cart and there are stroller restrictions at some exhibits. If bringing a personal stroller, we can store that at the Check In area during your tour.
- Change/Cancellation: Program reservations are non-refundable. Reservations may be changed up to 5 days before the program and will be subject to a $15 Administrative Change Fee. Less than 5 days, changes are not permitted. (Contact us at email@example.com, or call 347-308-9021)
- Accessibility: Please contact us in advance if someone in your reservation needs assistance or accommodations for accessibility, so we can help provide appropriate support and the best Wild Encounter experience. This includes, but is not limited to, guests who may need/use wheelchair or mobility support, assistive listening support, or have sensory sensitivities. (firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 347-308-9021).