- 30 min
- Learn about our animals and how we care for them from the experts!
- All participants must be age 6 and older. Children age 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paid program adult (18+). For children under 14, no more than 4 children to 1 adult.
- PER PERSON TICEKTED PROGRAM: This program is outdoors. Dress for the weather.
- Program length includes time to travel from check-in to encounter venue.
- We do not know in advance which camel(s) you will meet on an encounter. Animal participation will vary. Be aware that touching is always at the keeper’s discretion and not guaranteed.
- MASK POLICY: Masks are welcome to be worn based on personal preference. For the health and safety of our animals, WCS reserves the right to implement mask requirements for indoor programs at the time of the session. If you do not have a mask with you, staff will have available. Please remember, guests and staff may continue to wear masks for a variety of reasons. Your kindness and consideration of others is greatly appreciated.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Contact us in advance, if someone in your reservation needs assistance or accommodations for accessibility, so we can help provide the best Wild Encounters experience. Program area includes rough terrain. Travel from check-in to encounter may be with cart, and adjustments for wheelchair accessibility can be made with advance planning. Please email at least 2 days prior to firstname.lastname@example.org
* This ticket is for the program ONLY and does not serve as admission into the zoo. Must have a valid WCS Membership or separate admission ticket (any type) in order to enter the Bronx Zoo. Tickets or Membership can be purchased in advance online, or upon arrival at zoo entrance.
MEMBER DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
Purchase Wild Encounters through the Member Portal to receive a 10% discount. Must present valid Membership card at program check-in.
Orders must be purchased through the Member Portal to receive the discounted price. Not applicable towards prior purchases.