Friday, June 16, 2023 • 6pm — 11pm
You’re almost ready for Brew at the Zoo!
We can’t wait. Just a few things we want you to know before you get here.
- Rain or shine! This is primarily an outdoor event, with limited indoor and covered areas. Dress appropriately for the weather.
- This is a 21 & over event. Valid photo identification is required for entry. Children are not permitted.
- Beer and wine sampling will start at 7:00pm. Last call is at 10:45pm.
- You can enter for the event through the Bronx River Gate or the Southern Blvd Gate. There is NO entry at the Asia Gate or Fordham Gate.
- To best navigate the park, find your favorite beers, food, activities and restrooms, use bronxzoo.com/brewmap. You can also find it on way-finding signs throughout the zoo.
- You must present a printed or digital copy of your ticket upon entry. Each bar scan is unique. If you purchased tickets for multiple people, we encourage that you give them access to their tickets (printed or digital) in advance as you may not be traveling or entering the zoo through the same entry gates. There are no will calls available.
- VIP ticket holders — please look for the VIP express entry lines available at both entrances. You will receive a VIP badge which must be worn to allow you access to the exclusive VIP areas (Dancing Crane Café Beer Lounge, Somba Village’s Sip and Snap Boutique and various beer and wine locations throughout the event footprint. Look for the orange VIP tents for exclusive VIP sampling). Along with your VIP badge, you will receive a VIP wristband that is valid for complimentary snacks at Bronx Zoo cafes and stands throughout the night. Note, wristbands are not valid for food trucks and vendor purchases. With your VIP ticket purchase you also received a voucher for your VIP swag. You can redeem your 2023 commemorative Brew at the Zoo t-shirt and swag inside the Dancing Crane Cafe from 6pm – 10:45pm. Please note, your t-shirt size selections will be available on site based on the size you had requested when purchasing your Brew tickets. Each voucher has a unique barcode and once scanned, cannot be used again. VIP ticket holders must claim your own prizes, other participants will not be able to collect them on your behalf.
- All bags are subject to inspection. Firearms, knives of any kind, fireworks, drugs and outside food or drinks are not permitted and will be confiscated if brought to the event.
- Disorderly conduct will result in your removal from the event. This includes trespassing into restricted areas, the feeding of animals and the dumping of liquids in a non-designated area
- WCS reserves the right to remove anyone from the zoo who presents a hazard to themselves or others.
- Remember select animal exhibits are only open from 6pm- 7:30pm.
- LAST ENTRY into the event is 10 p.m.
- There are no tickets available for purchase on site. Only existing ticket-holders will be accommodated.
- Be green and use mass transit! But if you do drive, parking is not included in the ticket. Zoo parking is $20 (WCS Members $8 – valid Membership card and ID must be presented for discount). Buses are $23. Please note, we have a pay-on-exit parking system at the Bronx River entrance of the Bronx Zoo. Stop by a Parking Pay Station before getting back in your car (cash or credit cards accepted). Present the validated ticket at the exiting arm. At the Southern Boulevard Parking lot, you pay the parking fee upon entry.
- NO re-entry. If you leave the event for any reason, you will be unable to return. Remember where you entered. EXITING the event will only be allowed at Southern Blvd and Bronx River Gates. Use our helpful wayfinding signs or ask an Event Staff person for assistance.
- Some areas may include intense audio, UV lighting, extremely low visibility, strobe lights, fog, and/or special effects. It is not recommended for guests who are claustrophobic, pregnant, are prone to seizures, or have heart and/or respiratory problems.
- The Bronx Zoo is a smoke-free park. Smoking, of any kind, is only permitted in parking lots and the designated smoking area adjacent to Southern Blvd admissions.
- Your safety is our priority. Our First Aid station will be open and NYPD will be present throughout the evening.
- Please be advised that this event is being photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded for future use. WCS has the non-exclusive right to record your likeness while participating in the event and to use your likeness in all media worldwide in perpetuity, without remuneration, for WCS's institutional, educational and promotional purposes.
Of course, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter @bronxzoo for any night-of event updates. And be sure to use #BrewAtTheZoo and #BronxZoo when you post your photos and videos. We’ll share some of our favorites too.
We’ll see you soon! Cheers!
Please note: Brew at the Zoo ticket does not provide entry earlier in the day. All general zoo guests will need to exit at regular 5:00pm closing and Brew entry will begin at 6:00pm.